Saturday, March 7, 2009

Let Me Entertain You

While we haven't been up to anything of importance lately, we have been doing and seeing lots of fun little things with our spare time! Such as....

Competitions...

Dance Off

Leg Off

Beer Off
(don't worry - just a blind beer tasting of Brahva, Gallo, and Dorada Ice...James was only sipping on these! He won, by the way!)

Game Night


Being Active...

Zip Lining

Measuring the height of volcanoes


Being Lazy

Stop! Hammock Time!

U Can't Touch This

Nap time

Central American Celebrations

Cuban music with Franco!

Cuban Contraband

Antigua Religious Processional

Watching Rafa Grow!


He's getting so big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I ever do an album cover I am putting that picture of James & the Volcanos in it. COOOOOOOL!
I WANT THAT CAT!! Rafa is such a great looking cat.
You guys take the Best pictures!!
Dad Steve

Anonymous said...

Please Mildrens....don't hurt em.

-Rukes

Bets said...

It's been a while since I commented! I love the photo update ... and I'm totally jealous all at the same time.
Maybe it's because my pet is scratching at the door to go out in the 20 degree night, while your pet is enjoying a sunny day on a patio! :)