Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Picture Perfect Prom 2009

As some of you may recall, CAG's community of teachers likes to have a good time! Unfortunately, we live in a city that tends to make that difficult, so we have to entertain ourselves by throwing theme parties.
Recently, we attended the second annual CAG Prom event.


While James and I were nominated but not elected prom king and queen, we certainly felt like royalty in this year's outfits! James and I were wearing hand-me-downs from last year's teachers. Most people this year (including James and I) went for an 80's theme, including color coordination.
Lots of our friends also had great looks.

Charlotte, having pilfered the Queen's crown

Cara and Sam

James and our friend, Reid. Who looks more rad?

This year's Prom King and Queen, the Olsens!

Catie, donning Spanish flair

3 hot hair-dos, coming your way!

That's how we get our hair to hold it's fabulous form!

James and last year's Prom Queen, Kelly

All the single (and not single) ladies!


6 comments:

Jane said...

Hilarious! Beth, you look freakin HOT, as usual!

kjl said...

The picture of James and Reid reminds me of a particular SNL sketch about something in a box...however, I actually think your dress is kind of pretty! Does that mean I have horrible taste?

Jenny Knight said...

You guys crack me up! Love the red! Love you as a blonde, Beth. You look great as a brunette, too, but I'm just loving the blonde.

And the hair....oy. Those were killer styles to maintain back in the day...

CaraBrown said...

Beth YOU look smokin! Nice touch with the double breasted suit jacket James.

Lynda said...

Sorry, James! I didn't get "Dream Girl of Pi Kappa Alpha" either. Guess it's in the genes . . . sniff. But you looked very handsome to me -- and I am certainly not biased in any way! And your bride was knock-down gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

aggregated downs experiencing struggle academy mudk denotes extracts pave propositions fowkes
servimundos melifermuly