Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Camera Feature

James and I got a new digital camera for Christmas (thank you Mom and Dad!) and it has this REALLY cool feature on it called "Color Accent" that lets you choose a color, and when you take a picture, it takes it as black and white except for the color you have chose to accent.

Check out some of the pictures I've taken with it. Pretty cool, huh?!

Small outdoor market in Antigua


Cathedral in Parque Central in Antigua


Guatemalan Weaving


Palacio de la India in Guatemala

4 comments:

Bets said...

Thanks to you I have now discovered the Color Accent setting on my camera. I will have to have some more practice with it ... but ... it is tons of fun! :)

kjl said...

I love that feature! It makes you look like a professional photographer. I'll have to look for that feature when I'm shopping for a new camera!

matt kirkland said...

The real question here is: was the India Palace food good?

Linden said...

Yay! Our new camera has this feature too! I'm excited to play around with it some more. I am curious: The first picture seems to have both reds and oranges in it. How did you do that?