Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Plants! (and a nice view)

Here's a nice dusk shot of the city from none other than Kelly's apartment.


Before coming to Guatemala, Beth and I talked about filling our apartment with beautiful plants. Luckily for us, there's a plant nursery just down the street from our place. The last two days I have gone over and bought some plants to liven up the space. And what's really great is that these are very affordable in comparison to prices in the U.S. So, we will be going back frequently until our place is so dense with beauty you have to hack your way through it with a machete.






5 comments:

Bets said...

WOW! You two must really like watering plants! I understand though ... I have personally brought all of my roommates plants back to life. She used to think that they could water themselves! :)
p.s. I have that 4th plant down ... and our's is gigantic! Get ready!

Unknown said...

I dont see my favorite plan

Kelly said...

Love the plants! Love the view! Love you (or y'all but that did not rhyme)!

kjl said...

Alas...if I only had your green thumb, James!!!

Unknown said...

Any cactus available?

P.s Nice plants :]